Ever tried a BBQ’d salad? We think it’s about time!
Created by Leitchy Creates
Alrighty you’ll need:
1/2 a banana
75g of The Collective Straight Up yoghurt
25g flaked almonds
1 tsp pure honey
Now you just need to:
- Heat up your BBQ or pre-heat the grill to 200 degrees and line the grill tin with tin foil.
- Slice the banana lengthways and the peach, apricot and plum in half.
- Pit the fruit and then pop it all on the lined grill.
- Grill the fruit until it is golden and charred.
- Meanwhile, toast the almonds and pistachios in a dry pan over a high heat until golden.
- Once the fruit is ready, pop it in a bowl with the yoghurt, nuts and a drizzle of honey!